You’re just a few minutes away from great Wi-Fi.
Follow these simple steps to get started:
- Plug the included Power over Ethernet (PoE) injector into a power outlet
- Connect the LAN port to your existing network router or modem
- Connect the PoE port to the Xclaim access point
- Configuration option #1 — CloudManager for Xclaim
- Create an account in CloudManager from your web browser.
- Once created, login to CloudManager.
- Make a note of the access point's serial number. It can be found on the sticker on the bottom of the access point.
- Register your access points in your CloudManager account using the access point's serial number.
- Configure your networks (WLANs/SSIDs) in your CloudManager account.
- Attach networks to access points and click Save.
- Configuration option #2 — Harmony for Xclaim (No Cloud Connectivity)
- Download and install the Harmony for Xclaim app on your mobile device.
- Go to your mobile device settings and connect to the
- Open the Harmony for Xclaim mobile app and launch the setup wizard.
- Give your app a unique, strong password. We suggest using a combination of letters, numbers, and special characters.
- In the app, search and discover all of the Xclaim access points connected to the network.
- Click on each access point and complete the setup for each, entering its name, description, and network name.
- Click save to apply your settings.
- Go to your mobile device settings and connect to the network you just created.
That’s it! Enjoy your Big Business Wi-Fi.
Register your product